1. In case local attractions are closed for maintenance/weather conditions/government orders/strike/curfew/natural calamity/other unforeseen reasons, Godwin Holidays will try its best to reimburse the traveler appropriate amount against the same in case refund is possible.
2. 100% refund for any cancellation 30 days prior to arrival.
3. 75% of the total will be refunded if the booking gets cancelled before 15 days to 29 days.
4. 50% of the total will be refunded if the booking gets cancelled before 10 days to 14 days.
5. 100% retention charges applicable for No Shows and for the confirmed booking being cancelled before 9days prior to arrival .
6. Mode of payment would either cheque or bank transfer and it would be done within 15 days after the cancellation is done.